Monday, September 29, 2014

WOW!!!

Do you ever have those moments in your life when you just stop and look around you and then say, "Wow!"?
Today is one of those days for me. Let me share some of my"Wow!" moments with you this morning.
I am in Alaska. Wow! Alaska is one of those places that I have only dreamed of going to and I get to be here! It is definitely my kind of place - beautiful views, friendly people, and a coffee barn on every corner! Wow!
Speaking of coffee, did you know that today is National Coffee Day? And I get to be in a place where drinking coffee isn't just a hobby, it's a way of life! Wow!
Martha and Ian are experiencing something new this morning. They went to school today. The church we were with yesterday has a Christian school. My kids get to go to school with somebody besides Mommy and each other! I miss them! I love homeschooling my kids and being a homeschool Mom, but as I was scrambling to get the kids ready this morning, I had another "Wow!" moment. My "Wow!" moment came in the form of admiration for the moms that get their kids up, fed, dressed, and out the door on time for school 5 days a week - not to mention Sunday too! WOW!
So here I am in Alaska (did I say WOW yet?), celebrating the"Wows" in my life. You know, saying "WOW!" really is just another way of saying "Thank you, Lord!" and showing gratitude. So what makes you say "WOW!" today?
I think I'll just go get a cup of coffee from one of those Alaskan coffee barns to celebrate all the WOWS in my life - including National Coffee Day! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment