Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Unnoticed Blessings


I thought you would like to see some recent pictures of my growing kiddos!  Hubby and I are so very blessed to have these three treasures!
Martha and Ian love Phebe so much!  I didn't have the camera handy recently when Ian and Phebe were looking at each other...I wish I could have captured that moment.  Ian was looking at Phebe, and she was giving her big brother such a sweet, adoring look.  It was certainly one of those "Awww!!!" moments!


 Martha is my "Little Mama"!  She loves holding Phebe and reading books to her.  While I do have to remind both Martha and Ian that Phebe is not a dolly, I am grateful that they love her so much!

 Phebe is growing so quickly!  She is rolling over, and taking great delight in wiggling herself around.  She'll be crawling before I know it!  I giggle to myself as I remind Martha and Ian that one of these days Phebe will be following them around everywhere!


I am grateful for the blessings God has given me.  You know, sometimes I get so focused on the "big" blessings (answers to prayers, a kindness received, etc.) that I forget about the "Unnoticed" blessings (an hour of sunshine on a mostly cloudy day, a good bargain at the grocery store, a hug and a sticky kiss from one of my kids, etc.)!
It's easy to be thankful for the big blessings.  What "unnoticed" blessings have we been blessed with today?

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable kiddos. Someday our kids are going to meet. :) Seth and Martha already have, but not the others.

    ReplyDelete