Monday, April 20, 2015

Teach Me Thy Paths

Shhh!!! It is quiet time and two of my three kiddos are actually sleeping!  Phebe and Ian are snoozing peacefully, and Martha went with Daddy on an adventure to the Post Office!  So here I am typing as fast as my little fingers can go, so I can post this before someone needs me!  Hee!  Hee!
Today I would like to share with you about a brand new website.  It is a website that is designed to help Sunday School teachers, missionaries, or anyone who finds themselves teaching a children's class or needing a visual for a lesson you already have prepared.  My dear friend Sandra Means (whom I admire and respect and love greatly!) has put together a website called Teach Me Thy Paths.  She has Sunday School lessons, visuals, coloring sheets, and other resources.  I am so excited to have a website I can go to that already has materials with verses in the King James Version!  She has even graciously added a section of coloring pages done in Spanish! (I can hardly wait to put those to use!)  She is still adding information to the website, so check back often!  If you have questions for Sandra about something you are looking for, please feel free to contact her.  I trust her website will be a blessing to you as it already has been for me.
Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment